Troubleshooting Twitter Sign-In Integrations
The error Invalid details not saved. Please verify your details and try again may occur when attempting to activate Twitter sign in integrations.
If already configured, clients may encounter an Error We were unable to connect your account. Please contact your system administrator message
A recent change to the Twitter APIs has necessitated a change in the way Callback URLs are configured in Twitter Apps.
Previously we recommended entering the URL of your WHMCS installation directory. This change means it is now necessary to specify the precise full URL to the callback file used by the Twitter API to interact with your WHMCS installation.
- Visit https://apps.twitter.com/
- If not logged in, login to your Twitter account
- Select your WHMCS sign-in app from the list
- Click the Settings tab
- In the Callback URLs section, replace the current single entry with the following three entries:
- Replace http://demo.whmcs.com/whmcs/ with the actual URL of your WHMCS installation
6. Click Save Changes
Now return to WHMCS and activate the Twitter Sign-In Integration again via the Setup > Sign-In Integrations page. This time is will activate successfully.
For more information, please refer to the following documentation articles:
For help troubleshooting other issues with Sign-In using Twitter, refer to the following page: https://docs.whmcs.com/Configuring_Sign-In_using_Twitter