Troubleshooting Product Provisioning Problems
WHMCS can automatically provision services, you can specify whether this happens before or after payment, wait until manually approved by a member of staff, or disabled entirely.
This is set on a per-product basis, navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services > Edit > Module Settings tab and the four auto-setup options will be available for you to select:
If the auto-setup is not occurring please begin your troubleshooting by watching this video tutorial.
If that doesn't help please review Utilities > Activity Log at the time of ordering for any error messages which should explain what the problem is. An explanation of common error messages can be found at:
Retrying the Module Action
Once the cause of the error is resolved, follow these steps to retry the module action:
1. Navigate to Utilities > Module Queue
2. Identify the service entry in question:
3. Click the corresponding Retry button
4. The action will be attempted again
- If a success message is displayed, no further action is required.
- If an error is displayed, repeat the above steps to address the problem and retry the action again