Creating Your First WP Squared Server
Before you can sell and provision hosting accounts, you must add at least one server to your WHMCS installation.
The steps below create a WP Squared server in WHMCS. In WHMCS 8.8 and later, you can easily offer WordPress hosting to your customers on a WP Squared server. WP Squared, a WebPros product, hosts and manages WordPress-specific accounts while offering a specially-tailored version of WHM that meets all of the needs of WordPress hosts. For more information, see WP Squared Account Provisioning.
To add your server to WHMCS:
1. Create an API token in WHM. For more information, see Manage API Tokens in WHM.
Make sure to note the API token. You will need this in subsequent steps and cannot retrieve the token again later.
2. Log in to the WHMCS Admin Area.
3. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Servers.
4. Click Add New Server.
5. Select WP Squared for Module.
6. Enter the server hostname or IP address, your WHM username, and the API token that you created.
For help with these details, contact your hosting provider or system administrator.
7. Click Test Connection to ensure that WHMCS is able to communicate with the server. A success message will appear.
8. Click Save Changes. The Servers interface will appear, displaying the newly-added server in the list.
After you add a WP Squared server, you will need to create at least one WP Squared product. For steps to create your first WP Squared product, see Creating Your First WP Squared Product.