Configuring your First Knowledgebase Article
You can easily set up a knowledgebase to help your customers find answers to common questions. By providing public-facing information, customers can resolve issues themselves. This reduces the number of tickets you receive and helps automate your business.
When you start using your knowledgebase, you will need to create at least one category before creating articles.
Create a Knowledgebase Category
You must create at least one category before creating an article.
To set up a knowledgebase article:
1. Go to Support > Knowledgebase.
2. Click Add Category.
3. Enter a name in Category Name and a description in Description.
4. Click Add Category.
Create a Knowledgebase Article
To create a knowledgebase article:
1. Click Add Article.
2. Enter a name in Article Name.
3. Click Add Article. The visual editor will appear, displaying your newly-created article.
4. Enter the content for your article. The editor allows you to customize various visual elements of the article, including font size, color, and text formatting.
5. Click Save Changes.
The article will be visible in the Client Area immediately.