Configuring the ResellerClub Registrar
Domain registration is an easy product offering to increase your revenue. WHMCS automates this process with many popular domain registrars.
The steps below set up domain registration via ResellerClub.
For more information about setting up other domain registrars, see Configuring the Enom Registrar and Setting Up Your Domain Registrar.
To configure ResellerClub domain registrations in WHMCS:
1. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Domain Registrars.
2. Click Activate for ResellerClub. A new page will appear.
3. Retrieve your ResellerClub API key and reseller ID from your ResellerClub account.
For help, see the Retrieving ResellerClub Credentials section below.
4. Enter your ResellerClub API key and reseller ID.
5. Click Save Changes.
6. Register the IP address for your WHMCS installation with ResellerClub.
For help to register your server's IP address, see the Registering Your IP Address with ResellerClub section below.
Retrieving ResellerClub Credentials
You will need to enter your ResellerClub reseller ID and API key in order to configure ResellerClub as a domain registrar.
To do this:
1. If you do not already have one, create a ResellerClub account.
2. Log in to the ResellerClub website.
3. Click on the user icon. Your Reseller Id will appear in the menu.
4. Copy the ID and use it for ResellerID in your ResellerClub configuration in WHMCS.
5. Go to Settings > API.
6. Click View API Key. Your API key will appear.
7. Copy the API key and use it for APIKey in your ResellerClub configuration in WHMCS.
Registering Your IP Address with ResellerClub
Before you can use WHMCS with ResellerClub successfully, you must register your WHMCS installation's IP address with the ResellerClub API. ResellerClub requires this to prevent unauthorized users from submitting registration requests to your account.
To register your IP address:
1. Log in to your ResellerClub account.
2. Go to Settings > API.
3. Under Whitelist your IP Addresses, enter the IP addresses for the server that hosts your WHMCS installation.
4. Click Save whitelisted IP addresses.