Creating your First DirectAdmin Server
Before you can sell and provision hosting accounts, you must add at least one server to your WHMCS installation. The steps below create a DirectAdmin server in WHMCS.
To add your server to WHMCS:
1. In to the DirectAdmin Administrator panel go to Account Manager > Create Reseller and create a new reseller user.
2. Log in to the WHMCS Admin Area.
3. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Servers (Setup > Products/Services > Servers in WHMCS 7.10 and earlier).
4. Click Add New Server.
5. Select DirectAdmin for Module.
6. Enter the server hostname or IP address and the DirectAdmin reseller username and password or login key.
For help with these details, contact your hosting provider or system administrator.
7. Click Test Connection to ensure that WHMCS is able to communicate. A success message will appear.
8. Click Save Changes. The Servers interface will appear, displaying the newly-added server in the list.