Creating Your First cPanel Server
Before you can sell and provision hosting accounts, you must add at least one server to your WHMCS installation. The steps below create a cPanel server in WHMCS.
You can also learn about creating a cPanel server in WHMCS by watching the video below.
To add your server to WHMCS:
1. Create an API token in WHM. For more information, see cPanel's API Token Documentation.
Make sure to note the API token. You will need this in subsequent steps and cannot retrieve the token again later.
2. Log in to the WHMCS Admin Area.
3. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Servers (Setup > Products/Services > Servers in WHMCS 7.10 and earlier).
4. Click Add New Server.
5. Select cPanel for Module.
6. Enter the server hostname or IP address, your WHM username, and the API token that you created.
For help with these details, contact your hosting provider or system administrator.
7. Click Test Connection to ensure that WHMCS is able to communicate. A success message will appear.
8. Click Save Changes. The Servers interface will appear, displaying the newly-added server in the list.