Configuring Email Piping
Email piping allows customers to send email to your support department email addresses. The system will import them into the ticket system, making it easy for customers to contact your team.
The steps below configure email piping using the cPanel hosting control panel. For more information on using other methods, see Email Piping and Email Importing.
Configure Email Piping with cPanel
To configure email piping for a department:
1. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Support Departments.
2. Copy the file path that appears in the Ticket Importing using Email Forwarders section.
You don't need to copy the entire command when you configure email piping in cPanel. Only copy the path to the
pipe.php file. You will need this path for a later step in the process.
3. Log in to your cPanel account and go to Email >> Forwarders.
4. Click Add Forwarder.
5. For Address to Forward, enter the account for the support department's email address. For example, if the email address is
[email protected], enter
6. For Domain, choose the domain for the support department's email address. For example, if the email address is
[email protected], select
7. Under Destination, click Advanced Options.
3. Select Pipe to a Program.
4. Paste in the file path that you copied from WHMCS.
5. Click Add Forwarder.