Configuring Domain Extensions (TLDs)
If you want to sell domain registrations with WHMCS, you will need to configure the domain extensions (Top Level Domains or TLDs) that you want to offer.
You can also learn about installing WHMCS by watching the video below.
To configure the extensions you will offer:
1. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Domain Pricing.
2. In the last row of the TLD list, enter the new extension you want to add. For example, the
.co extension below:
3. Choose your desired options (for example, DNS Management, Email Forwarding, or ID Protection).
4. If you need an EPP Code to transfer this TLD, check EPP Code.
5. For Auto Registration, select the registrar to use to automatically register the domain.
If you select None for Auto Registration, you must perform domain registrations manually by accepting the order and then manually selecting the registrar for that individual order.
6. Click Save Changes.
7. Click Open Pricing for the extension. A new window will appear.
8. Check Enable for all of the pricing intervals that you want to use. For example, one, two, and three-year terms:
9. Enter your desired pricing and click Save Changes.
For more information on domain pricing, see Domain Pricing.