Creating your First non-cPanel, Plesk, or DirectAdmin Server
Before you can sell and provision hosting accounts, you must add at least one server to your WHMCS installation. WHMCS supports many server types and the process for adding each type is similar.
Use the steps below to configure a server using any of our supported server modules.
Creating a Server
To add your server to WHMCS:
1. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Servers (Setup > Products/Services > Servers in WHMCS 7.10 and earlier).
2. Click Add New Server.
3. Select your server's control panel for Module.
4. Enter the server information that your module requires. For example, most modules require the server IP address or hostname and your access credentials.
For help with these details, contact your hosting provider or system administrator.
5. Click Test Connection to ensure that WHMCS is able to communicate. A success message will appear.
6. Click Save Changes. The Servers interface will appear and display the newly created server in the list.