Creating Your First Plesk Server
To offer Plesk shared or reseller hosting in your product offerings, the first step is to add Plesk server details to WHMCS.
First, create an API token from the server. To do this:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Go to the Service Provider view.
3. Navigate to Hosting Services > Resellers.
4. Click Add New Reseller.
5. Enter your desired reseller details, username, and password. Select the desired Service Plan to apply.
6. Click OK.
Next, add the server to WHMCS:
1. Log in to your WHMCS Admin Area.
2. Navigate to Configuration > System Settings > Servers (Setup > Products/Services > Servers in WHMCS 7.10 and earlier).
3. Click Add New Server.
4. Provide the following information:
- The server module (Plesk).
- Your server's hostname and IP address.
- Your Plesk reseller username.
- Your Plesk reseller password.
- The API token you created.
If you have a non-standard (8443) port for Plesk, enter the port number in the Access Hash section.
For more information about these details, ask your hosting provider or system administrator.
Click Test Connection to ensure that WHMCS is able to communicate.
You should see a success message. If not, double-check all of the inserted details.
Once the test succeeds, click Save Changes.
The Servers interface will appear, displaying the newly-added server in the list.
Proceed to the next section to learn about creating a product to use this new server.
Solutions for common error messages are published in our documentation.