Configuring the Enom Registrar
Domain registration is an easy product offering to increase your revenue. WHMCS automates this process with many popular domain registrars.
The steps below set up domain registration via Enom.
For more information about setting up other domain registrars, see Configuring the ResellerClub Registrar and Setting Up Your Domain Registrar.
You can also learn about configuring Enom by watching the video below:
To configure Enom domain registrations in WHMCS:
1. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Domain Registrars.
2. Click Activate for Enom. A new page will appear.
3. Retrieve your Enom API token from your Enom account.
For help to create an API token, see the Creating an Enom API Token section below.
4. Enter your Enom username and API token.
5. Click Save Changes.
6. Register the IP address for your WHMCS installation with Enom.
For help to register your server's IP address, see the Registering Your IP Address with Enom section below.
Creating an Enom API Token
You will need to enter your Enom API token and username in order to configure Enom as a domain registrar.
To do this:
1. If you do not already have one, create an Enom account.
2. Log in to the eNom website.
3. Under Reseller Services, click API Token Manager.
4. Enter a name for the API token.
5. Click Generate New API Token.
6. Copy your newly-created token and use it for API Token in your Enom configuration in WHMCS.
Registering Your IP Address with Enom
Before you can use WHMCS with Enom successfully, you must register your WHMCS installation's IP address with the Enom API. Enom requires this to prevent unauthorized users from submitting registration requests to your account.
To register your IP address:
1. Log in to your Enom account.
2. Under Reseller Services, click API Live Environment Interface.
3. Enter your server's public IP address.
4. Click add.