Selling in Multiple Currencies
WHMCS lets you sell a single product in multiple currencies. You can set the product price in each currency manually or WHMCS can automatically update it according to daily exchange rate fluctuations.
To add a new currency:
1. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Currencies (Setup > Payments > Currencies prior to WHMCS 8.0).
2. Enter the new currency's details under Add Additional Currency:
3. Click Add Currency.
WHMCS can automatically calculate the price for products in the new currency based on the existing price in your base currency.
To do this, go to Configuration > System Settings > Currencies (Setup > Payments > Currencies prior to WHMCS 8.0) and click Update Product Prices.
This example would calculate a price in GBP using the existing USD price.
To set fixed prices manually for an individual product:
1. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Products/Services (or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services).
2. Click the Edit icon for the product:
3. In the Pricing tab, check Enable for the newly-added currency (in this example, GBP).
4. For Price, enter the desired price in the new currency.
5. Click Save Changes.