Changing the Default Currency
WHMCS's multi-currency system lets clients choose from one or more currencies. On a new WHMCS installation, the system default currency is USD. If you have not generated any invoice or transaction data yet, you can change this.
Do not attempt to change the default currency if you already have invoice or transaction data in WHMCS.
To change the default currency:
1. Go to Configuration > Setup Wizard (Help > Setup Wizard prior to WHMCS 8.0).
2. Click Next to proceed to the step 1 of the wizard.
3. Select the desired country. WHMCS will attempt to assign the currency of this country.
4. Click Next.
- If you haven't already used it, we recommend using the Getting Started Wizard to complete initial configuration.
- If you have previously finished your initial configuration, click Skip Step to proceed through the steps.
5. Click Finish.