Configuring an Amazon S3 Storage Provider in WHMCS
You can use Amazon S3™ as your storage provider in WHMCS.
Before you can set this up in WHMCS, you will need to create a bucket to use. For more information, see Setting Up an Amazon S3™ Bucket for WHMCS.
To configure your storage provider:
1. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Storage Settings or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup > Storage Settings.
2. Select the Configurations tab.
3. Under Add New Configuration, select S3 and click +. Additional configuration options will appear.
4. Enter the Access Key, Access Secret, Bucket, and Region for your Amazon S3 bucket.
5. If you are using an S3-compatible provider that is not Amazon S3, enter an endpoint URL for your provider. Endpoint URLs must begin with
6. Click Save Changes.
If WHMCS is unable to connect, an error message will display. Check your entries and the permissions of your configured API user and try again.