Before you can deposit funds to MarketConnect, make certain that you have already completed MarketConnect registration.
- To ensure uninterrupted sales of MarketConnect products, you must maintain a balance in your Marketplace account.
- We recommend setting up Low Balance Alerts to stay aware of your balance. For more information, see Set Up Low Balance Alerts.
To deposit funds:
1. Go to Configuration > System Settings > MarketConnect.
2. Click Deposit Funds under your MarketConnect balance.
You will see the following message while WHMCS redirects you to the WHMCS Marketplace:
You can also log in to the WHMCS Marketplace directly and go to My Account > Deposit Funds.
3. Choose a payment type. You can make payments using PayPal® or choose the Credit/Debit Card tab.
- The steps below deposit funds using PayPal.
- If you pay using a credit or debit card, you can also set up Automatic Balance Reloading to automatically add funds whenever your balance is below a set amount. For more information, see Set Up Automatic Balance Reloading.
4. Choose an amount and then click Make Deposit. The system will redirect you to PayPal. Log in to your PayPal account to complete the payment process.
After payment, you will return to the WHMCS Marketplace and a success message will appear. Please allow up to a few minutes for your balance to update.