Configuring the Update Channel
The Update Channel that you select provides control over which update notifications you receive and which version you can install using the Automatic Updater utility.
To change the release types that the Automatic Update utility checks for:
1. In the Admin Area, go to Utilities > Update WHMCS.
2. Click Configure Update Settings in the top-right corner.
3. Select the desired Update Channel.
- For most users, we recommend choosing the Stable channel. This only apples stable updates to your installation.
- For descriptions of each update channel, see Automatic Updater.
4. Click Save Changes to complete the process.