Using Two Factor Authentication for Clients
Once a two factor authentication service has been activated for clients, the following steps demonstrate how Client Users can setup Two-Factor Authentication on their account using the Time Based Tokens service:
1. From the Client Area, navigate to Hello, Name! > Security Settings
2. Click on the Click here to Enable button
3. Select the Time Based Tokens service
4. Click on the Get Started button
5. Scan the QR code with an authenticator app such as Google Authenticator or Duo Mobile
6. Enter in the 6-digit code that the authenticator app generates
7. Click on the Submit button
8. Record the Backup Code in a safe place
9. Click the Close button
Two Factor Authentication is now set up for this client, and will be required when they login in future.
Authenticated staff with the appropriate permissions will still be able to login as this client without needing the two factor authentication code.