Disabling System Notification Emails
A WHMCS installation will send notification emails to admin users for relevant system events, self-diagnosis of errors or misconfigurations, and other important notifications.
For example, this includes:
- Daily Cron Job Activity Report.
- Domain Synchronisation Cron Report.
- Daily System Cron Attention Needed.
- Pop Cron Did Not Run.
- License Limit Near, Reached or Exceeded.
The frequency of these emails varies depending on the context and perceived impact of the problem.
To stop receiving System Emails, perform these steps:
1. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Administrator Roles.
2. Click Edit for the desired role.
3. Uncheck System Emails in the Email Messages section.
4. Click Save Changes.
For more information, see Managing Administrator Roles.