Configuring an Admin Avatar for the Staff Online Widget
Admin users can add a custom avatar above their names in the Staff Online widget in the Admin Area Dashboard. This image will also display in the upper right-hand corner of the Admin Area for the Accounts menu.
Admin avatars use the Gravatar service.
If WHMCS cannot find a matching Gravatar account, it displays a silhouette icon.
To change your avatar, you will need to register a Gravatar account using the admin's email address:
1. Log in as the admin in the Admin Area.
2. Click the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner and select My Account.
3. Note the displayed email address. This is the email address to use to register a Gravatar account.
4. Register an account with Gravatar and set a profile image. For more information, see Gravatar's documentation.
5. Refresh the Admin Area Dashboard. The Staff Online widget and the Account menu will display the new Gravatar image: