Migrating from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4
To move to Google Analytics 4:
1. Log in to the WHMCS Admin Area.
2. Go to Configuration > System Settings > Addon Modules.
3. Click Configure for Google Analytics:
4. Select Google Analytics 4 for Analytics Version.
5. Enter your Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID (in the format
G-XXXXXXXXXX) for Measurement ID. You can find this in your Google Analytics account.
This will replace the previous Universal Analytics Tracking ID (in the format
6. Click Save Changes.
Data from WHMCS will now begin to appear under your Google Analytics 4 property.
For more information, see Google's Help Center resources.