Installing WHMCS via cPanel Site Software
WHMCS can be installed from within cPanel via the Site Software feature.
Please refer to the previous article for instructions on activating this feature within cPanel and WHM.
1. Login to cPanel and click the Site Software icon
2. Click the WHMCS link
3. Select the desired domain for the WHMCS application to be installed to:
4. The Show Advanced Configuration link can optionally be used to install WHMCS into a specific directory and set preferred administration account login details.
5. Click Install
6. The installation may take up to 30 seconds and once completed, you will see a success confirmation along with a link to the login page and automatically generated default login credentials.
7. Visit the administration URL via the link provided to login for the first time.
8. Upon logging in for the first time, you will be asked to review and agree to the End User License Agreement.
9. You will subsequently be asked to activate WHMCS. This can be done either by entering an existing WHMCS license key if you already have one, or by following the link to purchase a new license. After entering your license key, click Activate to validate and complete the process.
WHMCS is now ready to use. You will be taken to the administration dashboard to start automating your operations!