CCAvenue Old Gateway Shutdown
What is Happening?
Does WHMCS Support the New API?
WHMCS supports the new M.A.R.S system in version 7.4 and above. Once your account has been migrated to the new CCAvenue system, follow these steps within WHMCS to complete the migration:
1. Login to your WHMCS Administration Area
2. Navigate to Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways
3. Select the All Payment Gateways tab
4. Click CCAvenue API v2
5. On the next page, enter your CCAvenue M.A.R.S access details. These can be obtained from your CCAvenue M.A.R.S Account under Settings -> API Keys:
- Merchant Id - eg. 2193
- Access Code - eg. F94007DF1640D69A
- Working Key - eg. FABE114254BDBC7823534894FFFCCC1
6. Click Save Changes
7. On the same page, locate the legacy CCAvenue payment gateway
8. Click the red Deactivate Link
9. In the modal popup which appears, select the CCAvenue API v2 option
10. Click Deactivate
The migration is now complete!
All payments previously using the CCAvenue legacy system will now be routed via the M.A.R.S system with immediate effect.